The U.S. government is in a frantic race to stop a weapons of mass destruction attack on an American city.
Newsmax magazine has the full story in its just released edition: “Stopping the Next 9/11” with an exclusive excerpt from Ronald Kessler’s new best seller “The Terrorist Watch: Inside the Desperate Race to Stop the Next Attack."
You can get this valuable book free with Newsmax magazine which also includes, for the first time, a list of the 30 likely terrorist targets.
Futurist Dr. Marvin J. Cetron, who has consulted for the U.S. government, and in 1994 prepared a report for the Department of Defense warning that terrorists were planning to use commercial aircraft as guided bombs to strike major landmarks.
Cetron, working with some of the top experts in their fields, gives a surprising list of the most vulnerable targets today — featuring the “30 Most Unthinkable Targets.”
He reveals the “most diabolical plots for which people are least prepared.”
The new edition of Newsmax magazine is hitting newsstands across the country, including many Barnes & Noble, Hastings, Follett, B.Dalton, Books-A-Million, Joseph Beth and other major bookstores, as well as Publix, Meijer, Kroger’s, Wegman’s and Harris Teeter supermarkets, Hudson News and Paradies airport newsstands, and Sam’s Club stores.
You can also check out our FREE blockbuster offer, including Ron Kessler’s “The Terrorist Watch” and an Emergency Radio — the same one used by our troops in Iraq! This is a FREE value of over $60 — Go Here Now.
In this exclusive Newsmax magazine report you will find out:
- The tragic reason why Cetron’s 1994 report was disregarded
- How just four well-placed car bombs could cripple America’s crude-oil processing capacity and cost the U.S. $1.2 trillion
- The dark secret that makes the North American power grid an easy target
- The Boston Massacre: A small explosives-laden plane strikes a liquefied natural gas depot — and kills nearly 200,000
- How anthrax, nerve gas, and even E. coli can be used as devastating weapons
- The surprising reason Saddam Hussein “faked” having weapons of mass destruction
- How U.S. and British agents thwarted a “second 9/11” plot
- The chilling terrorist scenario that would target major American theme parks
- The real story behind the grenade attack on President Bush in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Why the public knows just “the tip of the iceberg” about terrorists
- The worst-case scenario — a suitcase nuclear weapon
- The officials who form America’s front line against terrorist attacks
- A frightening fact: China has lost 17 pounds of “weapons grade” uranium to thieves
- How a carefully placed “electromagnetic pulse” bomb could severely damage the Internet
- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s arrest and the “turning point” in the war on terror
- The CIA’s high-tech tools for monitoring possible terrorists
- The Empire State Building, the Panama Canal, Big Ben and other terrorist plots that were averted
- Why 100 percent cargo inspection is impossible
- FBI Director Robert Mueller’s biggest frustration
- How regular folks could use cell phones to help fight terror
- Other “high probability” targets: shopping malls, oil pipelines, schools and churches, freight trains, tunnels, and national parks
- And much more.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS Ron Kessler’s new book “The Terrorist Watch” and an Emergency Radio – worth more than $60 FREE with our offer. Go Here Now.
In addition to hard-hitting investigative reports and special commentary from Dick Morris, John Stossel, Bill O’Reilly, Christopher Ruddy, David Limbaugh, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Ed Koch, James Hirsen and others, you get much more in
Newsmax magazine, including:
- A political game: “Primary Numbers”
- America’s U.N. ambassador speaks out on Iran
- Lynne Cheney recalls an era of innocence
- Greenspan says euro could replace dollar
- New climate maps spark warming debate
- Top British cop: Legalize all drugs
- Protect your money during difficult times
- Pentagon offers soldiers huge bonuses
- Anti-war movies appeal to Oscar voters
- Schwarzenegger unveils “TerminatorCare”
- Life expectancy: How does the U.S. compare?
- Mystery senator stalls vote on Puerto Rico’s attorney general
- Israel enjoys development boom
- How to avoid travel sickness
- Jewish group calls for Ann Coulter TV ban
- Drew Carey, proud libertarian
- Sen. Sherrod Brown’s wife wields a sharp pen
- Airport expansions taking off nationwide
- Mayor Daley’s machine backs Obama
- The fine art of investing in art
- California’s electoral vote divide
- Talk host shakes up Iowa’s race
- High-end holiday gifts
- Maximizing your IRA returns
- Eating tips from Dr. Oz
PLUS: Ronald Kessler’s Washington.
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Silver Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies.
Find out why more than half a million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “Stopping the Next 9/11” report, Ron Kessler’s new book “The Terrorist Watch” and an Emergency Radio, worth more than $60, with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.