Flomax helps ease urinary difficulties that often occur with an enlarged prostate, also called benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH. Flomax reviews reflect the drug’s effectiveness at relaxing muscles in the prostate and bladder neck to improve urination, as well as side effects.
Here are seven reviews on Flomax, which has the generic name of tamsulosin, from men who have used it:
SPECIAL: The One Thing You Should Do for Your Prostate Every Morning
1. A 62-year-old male complains of such side effects as ringing ears, dribbling after urinating, sinus problems, sleeplessness, and other symptoms at RxList
. The symptoms go away after stopping its use for two days. “At times I can pee a good stream. At night not good at all usually,” he writes.
2. Some men experience sexual side effects when taking Flomax, but one reviewer decided to take saw palmetto supplements along with the drug to improve urinary and sexual difficulties. “I have stayed on both Flomax and saw palmetto since and have been free of noticeable sexual side effects,” he comments at RxList.
3. A 68-year-old consumer remarks on WebMD
, “I have taken it (Flomax) for six months and it has worked for me well.”
ALERT: Prostate Size Can Greatly Affect Quality of Life and Sleep. What Size Is Yours? See This Photo.
4. “After only a few days of taking this drug, I now have a full stream, I don’t have to wait forever to pass a full bladder, and I don’t wake up at night,” says another customer at the Flomax reviews site for WebMD.
5. A reviewer at Everyday Health
notes, “It feels like I’ve traded one problem, difficulty with urination, for another, poor sleep and a stuffy nose. I’m in my second week of taking it, and I’m thinking of switching to taking it with breakfast, so I can sleep.”
6. A customer told readers at the Drugs.com Flomax reviews section
that the drug caused a “very fast heart beat.”
7. “After few side effects, it performed as expected,” a satisfied reader writes at Drugs.com. “I am able to sleep 5-6 hours without need to go to the washroom.” However, he experienced constipation later on, but asked his doctor to prescribe capsules instead of tablets. “I have been taking capsules for five weeks now without any occurrence of constipation, bloating and abdominal cramps.”
EDITOR'S NOTE: How One Household Plant Has Been Shown to Improve Prostate Function
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.