A new Newsmax Platinum report finds that the Islamist gunman who took four people hostage at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville, Texas, belonged to a Pakistan-based Islamic extremist group called Tablighi Jamaat.
Faisal Akram, a British citizen, on Saturday held Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker and three others hostage at the synagogue, located near Fort Worth, for 11 hours before FBI agents shot and killed Akram, who was armed with a gun.
The FBI had emphatically claimed neither antisemitism nor terrorism where at play in the attack.
But the facts and background of Akram show otherwise.
The Newsmax Platinum report reveals:
- Ties between Akram's organization and ISIS and al-Qaida.
- Facts that prove Akram was a jihadist.
- What Guantanamo interrogations found about the group.
- Why the Biden administration does not want the truth revealed.
- Akram's long record of activism against Israel.
- Clear evidence the FBI is not telling the truth about this case.
For the full report from Platinum – Read More Here
Newsmax Platinum goes beyond the headlines to report the real story the big media will not publish.
Make sure you sign up for Newsmax Platinum today!
Go to Newsmax Platinum Report Now
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.