Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., is the top presidential choice among college students, a new College Reaction/Axios poll reveals.
President Donald Trump is in second place.
Here are how the poll results, released Tuesday, break down:
- 19.5% back Warren
- 17.4% support Trump
- 15.5% favor Sen. Bernie Sanders I-Vt.
- 13.1% back former Vice President Joe Biden
- 10.4% support entrepreneur Andrew Yang
- 6.5% favor Sound Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- 5.5% back former congressmen Beto O’Rourke
- 5.1% support Sen. Kamala Harris of California
A July college poll had Biden in the lead followed by Trump. Sanders was third and Warren was in fourth place.
The current poll, conducted Sept. 23-24, surveyed 586 college students. It has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.