President Donald Trump's approval rating is up to 40 percent in a Quinnipiac University national poll, four points higher than it was less than a month ago.
Key results from the survey of American voters that was made public Thursday:
- Trump has a 40 percent approval rating and a 55 percent disapproval rating.
- Trump is not level-headed: 63 percent.
- Trump is not honest: 57 percent.
- Trump does not have good leadership skills: 54 percent.
- Trump is a strong person: 63 percent.
- Trump is intelligent: 58 percent.
- Sixty-one percent said Trump should stop tweeting from his personal Twitter account, including 49 percent of Republicans.
"A bump, not a jump, in approval for President Donald Trump, who is still mired in awful numbers on leadership, honesty, and empathy," said Quinnipiac University Poll assistant director Tim Malloy.
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.