Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., leads all Democratic Party presidential hopefuls in an American Research Group poll of likely Iowa caucus-goers.
Former Vice President Joe Biden is second, but Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota is very close behind in third.
Here are how the results break down:
- 15%--Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
- 9%--Former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg
- 5%--Businessman Andrew Yang
- 3%--billionaire Tom Steyer
- 2% --Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg
- 2%--Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii
The poll, conducted Jan. 27-30, surveyed 400 likely caucusgoers in Iowa. The margin of error is plus or minus 4 percentage points.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.