Donald Trump and the Republican National Committee have sent out their first email fundraising pitch, focusing on small donors who contributed to the presumptive nominee's primary campaign, reports say.
"Our country doesn't win anymore," the email begins, using an oft-used premise of the GOP presumptive nominee — and ends with a signature from "Team Trump."
Proceeds from the email on Tuesday go to the Make America Great Again Committee, a joint fundraising venture of the RNC and Trump's campaign that plots the small-dollar donations between Trump, who'll get 80 percent of the money, and the RNC, which will get the remaining 20 percent, Politico reports
The new effort supplements fundraising efforts organized by the RNC's Trump Victory Committee
, including a dinner where attendees were asked to pay $25,000 per plate,
the Washington Examiner reports
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.