U.S. House of Representatives Speaker John Boehner released late Tuesday a list of lawmakers expected to lead House committees in the next congressional session.
The list of recommendations, from the House Republican Steering Committee, will be presented to the full House Republican conference for their approval, Boehner said.
Following is a list of the recommended Republican lawmakers to head committees:
* Agriculture - Frank Lucas, of Oklahoma
* Appropriations - Hal Rogers, of Kentucky
* Armed Services - Howard "Buck" McKeon, of California
* Budget - Paul Ryan, of Wisconsin
* Education and Workforce - John Kline, of Minnesota
* Energy and Commerce - Fred Upton, of Michigan
* Financial Services - Jeb Hensarling, of Texas
* Foreign Affairs - Ed Royce, of California
* Homeland Security - Mike McCaul, of Texas
* Intelligence - Mike Rogers, of Michigan
* Judiciary - Bob Goodlatte, of Virginia
* Natural Resources - Doc Hastings, of Washington
* Oversight and Government Reform - Darrell Issa, of California
* Rules - Pete Sessions, of Texas
* Science, Space, and Technology - Lamar Smith, of Texas
* Small Business - Sam Graves, of Missouri
* Transportation and Infrastructure - Bill Shuster, of Pennsylvania
* Veterans' Affairs - Jeff Miller, of Florida
* Ways and Means - Dave Camp, of Michigan
© 2022 Thomson/Reuters. All rights reserved.