Hemorrhoids are varicosities or swelling of the anal region. Hemorrhoids are common in people who suffer constipation. Hemorrhoids may cause discomfort, pain, itching, and bleeding during defecation. It is good news that very simple natural home treatments can provide relief in these symptoms.
These natural home treatments can prevent the hemorrhoids from getting worse. All those remedies which relieve constipation are also good for hemorrhoids. Remedies that help stop bleeding also help in hemorrhoids. These natural cures generally do not cause any side effects.
- Take a sitz bath. This is a hip bath in which you sit in a tub with enough lukewarm water to cover the anal area. Sit for about 15 minutes and repeat the procedure about two or three times a day. It is a natural home treatment for hemorrhoids. It would help relieve itching and discomfort, which are commonly suffered during hemorrhoids.
- Apply warm and cold compresses alternatively over the anal area. This is another home treatment that cures congestion and discomfort. It can be done by using two cotton towels, each soaked in warm and cold water. This home treatment is also recommended by experts for piles and fissure patients.
- Natural cure of swollen hemorrhoids is impossible without curing constipation. Many herbal remedies such as triphala and senna are effective as natural home treatments for constipation. A permanent cure of hemorrhoid is to cure the constipation. The dosage of these remedies is very crucial in getting the desired results.
- A soothing natural cure for hemorrhoids is to apply a calendula-based cream or ointment in the anal area. This home treatment can avoid unnecessary painkillers and anesthetics.
- Soak four figs in enough water overnight. Take them in the morning. This is one of the best remedies to cure hemorrhoids.
- Aloe vera is one of the best natural remedies for hemorrhoid cure. Applying freshly cut aloe pulp to the hemorrhoid provides relief from pain and discomfort.
- For infections and itching in the hemorrhoid, neem is one of the best herbal remedies. Washing the affected area with neem decoction is a time-proven natural remedy. This can easily be done at home.
- Another one of the home remedies that offers relief from constipation and detoxification is wheat grass juice. Wheat grass can easily be grown in the kitchen and used.
One can find natural cure for hemorrhoids in the kitchen. It is always better to start with home treatments and find a natural cure for hemorrhoids through home remedies. These home treatments should be followed only after gaining authentic knowledge of the subject or under someone’s guidance.
© Newsmax. All rights reserved.