Are you a small business owner, with your entire nest egg tied up in your business?
Are you living with the hope that you can sell your business when you retire and use the money to fund your 'golden years'?
Have you considered that if your business doesn't actually have the value you that think it has, you could end up having to continue working until you drop, with nothing to leave to your heirs?
This would be a huge wake up call and it's something that really doesn't have to happen to you, because it can be avoided.
Today we have Justin Krane on the show and he's a Money Strategist for Business Owners. He can help you to understand the money side of your business, so listen in to find out how to save for your retirement, while still living a really good life for today.
Justin is not going to lecture you about cutting back and living a frugal life. He's all about going ahead and getting those shoes, eating sushi and living the best life, today- and still saving for the future.
Justin has written a book called "Money, You Got This," where he shares his everyday, crazy, funny life stories, while giving you a money lesson.
Listen in now, to find out more.
- Justin explains what he does, as a Money Strategist.
- Justin explains why he focuses specifically on small businesses.
- How Nine Eleven was a real turning point for Justin.
- How to gain clarity on what you need to do with your money, if you're not a numbers person.
- Getting yourself into a space where you're not emotionally overwhelmed, so that you are open to receiving information.
- Bringing others in, to do your 'heavy lifting', while you're doing something that you really enjoy.
- Many business owners are not clear on what their business really is, or how they actually make money.
- Are you in the Value Game, or the Commodities Game, with your business?
- Justin's advice for people who may be afraid to work with a Financial Advisor, or a CPA, because they don't know how to pick the right person.
- Creating Marketing Campaigns, to force you to budget, forecast and invest for the future.
- How to evaluate when to take a financial risk.
- Justin's favorite business models.
- What Prosperity Thinking is all about.
Susan Solovic is a small-business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2023 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.