Are you stressed out to the max from running your business?
Did you know that stress is the number one cause of illness in the country today?
When you're managing an organization, or running a business, the never seem to be enough hours in the day and the lines between business and personal lives often become blurred.
We live in a 24/7 world, where the pressure of both work and personal life make it even harder to cope. So it's no wonder that insomnia and so many physical problems abound. We are stressed out!
Today's guest, Dr. Frank Wood may have what you need to start living a more stress-free life. Listen in to find out more.
Frank is a Clinical Psychologist and he developed the innovative, Thriving With Stress Training, which has been called life transforming! Listen in now, as Frank helps you understand a little more about stress and how to manage it.
Today, Frank talks to Susan about:
- He offers some practical advice for small business owners, who are stressed and burned out from the demands of building their businesses.
- How stress actually works in the body.
- The four ways that people typically respond when demands are overwhelming.
- Stress can also be a good thing.
- How he came up with the concept for his Thriving With Stress Training Program.
- The Traffic Light metaphor that he uses in his training.
- How stress impacts the entire communication channel.
- Tapping into your senses, to slow things down and reduce stress.
- The actor/observer bias in all of us.
- His online training, to support people who are living through a divorce.
- The huge number of divorces in America today.
- His plans for future products.
- Why stress makes us so tired.
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2024 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.