Have you experienced some really great customer service lately? Or have you been plagued by poor service and suffered the frustration that goes along with that?
Well, we've decided to make today Customer Service Day and to dedicate a whole episode of the show just to the issue of Customer Service- or the lack thereof. The companies that get it right really reap the rewards, so why is it that so many companies get it wrong? Listen in now, to find out.
Today we have Shep Hyken with us on the show and he is a Customer Service Guru of note. He's also is a New York Times Bestseller and he is going to have some answers for us, about how to really get the Customer Service Edge right, so listen in to find out more.
- Customer service is really common sense but unfortunately, that's not so common.
- Why customer service in America today is not as good as it should be.
- The effect that the real rockstars of the Customer Service Industry have had on the rest of the industry.
- The importance of the leaders, in the Customer Service Industry.
- Walking in Walt Disney's shoes and stooping to excellence.
- How to be a leader in the Customer Service Industry.
- The need for correct and ongoing training, for great Customer Service.
- Creating a Customer Service Book.
- The concept of 'one to say yes, two to say no'.
- How technology is changing the framework for Customer Service.
- How to manage your Customer Service with a smaller business.
- How to deal with an online complaint about your business.
- A tip for problems with airlines.
- Shep explains about the online training that he has available.
Susan Solovic is a small-business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2022 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.