Jalyn is prescribed for benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH, an enlarged prostate. Reviews from consumers focus on its effectiveness and side effects.
Jalyn contains dutasteride to prevent testosterone from converting into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which contributes to BPH. It also contains tamsulosin, which relaxes muscles in the prostate and bladder neck to lessen urinary difficulties.
SPECIAL: The One Thing You Should Do for Your Prostate Every Morning
Here are six reviews from men who have used Jalyn:
• A reviewer writes at RxList
: “Helps control urination at night, but causes loss of ability to obtain and keep an erection,” a reviewer explains on the RxList reviews site. “Must take after food or will cause a burning pain in the pit of the stomach.”
• Another person on the same site said, “Jalyn has improved urine flow and frequency of urination at night. From 5-6 times a night to 2 or 3.” He adds that the drug has not affected erections, but there is little or no semen, “decreasing pleasure of ejaculations.”
• A man taking Jalyn for about five years notes on WebMD reviews
that his enlarged prostate gland slowly reduced in size over a couple of years and his urination flow improved, “now pretty good.” His erectile function began diminishing in the past year and a half, but it was helped with a prescription for Cialis.
ALERT: Prostate Size Can Greatly Affect Quality of Life and Sleep. What Size Is Yours? See This Photo.
• A new user saw improvement within a couple of days with a reduction in his urges to urinate during the day and at night. “Also, my stream returned to near normal,” he says.
• A reviewer at Drugs.com discontinued use of Jalyn
after eight months. “I noticed very little improvement in the need to urinate approximately every two hours at night.” He also reported side effects of weakness, leg cramps, breast pain, and breast enlargement.
• Another man reported on the same Jalyn reviews site that his urinary issues improved after taking it for eight months. “I only get up once at night now,” he writes.
EDITOR'S NOTE: How One Household Plant Has Been Shown to Improve Prostate Function
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.