Let's get this straight, OK? The mainstream media is hot. And that goes for their allies in the corporate global community and friends buried in the deep state. They are steaming. Because you and I voted for the wrong person and elected Donald Trump.
Some in the media even think that we and our families should expect to be on the receiving end of violence because of our views. Entertainment stars openly talk about assassinating the president and blowing up the White House.
When Republican congressmen were targeted for assassination, the urbane and cool-under-pressure, former CBS News anchor, Scott Pelley, suggested that it might be their own fault. He suggested such violence may have been "self-inflicted."
We are the cause. We are to blame. And we should be ashamed, like children, who believe that they are the cause of their parent’s divorce.
We are racist, even if we are African American or Hispanic, even if we voted twice for Barack Obama. Even those who actually voted for Hillary Clinton and not Donald Trump, many of you are still bad. Unless you are in the streets burning things down, breaking windows, and shouting profanity at people, you too share the blame.
Even former president, Barack Obama, urged this kind of emotional purging and would not condemn the street violence.
We are all an embarrassment to the mainstream media and their European friends and their business associates, and the banks and companies, that enjoy the government protected monopolies that own the media and sponsor their news programs.
Oh, and some of you are probably Russian spies. So you are not just bad, in the ordinary sense, you are treasonous. Traitors. All because you voted wrong. Or, have allowed your opposition to Trump lapse into nonviolence.
That said, here is a way for you to make up for your shortcomings, your deplorableness. You can join what Hillary Clinton calls the resistance.
Subscribing to these two main talking points below will provide you with some redemption and assist the mainstream media in their relentless crusade to undue the Democratic election of Donald Trump and remove him from office.
Here are the main talking points:
No. 1) Donald Trump colluded with the Russians to corrupt the 2016 presidential election.
What can’t be discussed?
The mainstream media provides no evidence of this charge.
- Even former FBI Director, James Comey, testified under oath that there was no evidence of this and there wasn’t even an investigation into such charges.
- He testified that a New York Times article claiming such an investigation, that had driven the media narrative for months, was in fact, false.
- Since assuming office, Trump has done nothing to help the Russians and has introduced a budget that would increase U.S. military spending.
- Skolkovo University, in Russia, gave $2 million to the Clinton Foundation while then-Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, arranged for a technology exchange that helped make Skolkovo the Silicon Valley of Russia, thus possibly empowering the very bad actors who later hacked into the Democratic Party e-mails.
- Russia donated $2.6 million to the Clinton Foundation at a time when their own Uranium One deal - through Canada, helped them mine uranium, thus assisting their nuclear program.
- The fact that Russia hacked into Democratic e-mails had no impact whatsoever on the election, rather, it was what was found on those emails that was controversial. This included ridicule of Evangelical Christians and a Clinton plan to co-opt the Catholic Church, creating a fake, "Catholic spring" to promote Leftist, socialist, Democratic policies.
And here is the second talking point.
2.) Donald Trump has obstructed justice by firing FBI Director, James B. Comey. This interrupted Comey’s investigation into Russian attempts to influence the U.S. Election.
What can’t be discussed?
- James Comey, himself, was not personally directing the investigation. The FBI has 35,000 employees and an $8 billion budget, thus the firing of Comey did not even cause a road bump in the investigation.
- The Deputy Director of the FBI, the man who took Comey’s place, is Andrew McCabe, a Democrat, who led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server and found her innocent. His wife, Jill McCabe, is a Democratic politician who ran for office in Virginia and received $700,000 in campaign funds from the Clinton machine. $500,000 came from Terry McAuliffe, the Chairman of the 2008 Bill Clinton presidential campaign.
Your job is to ignore the facts. Put on a mask so no one can identify you, just in case you are asked to hurt someone or do something illegal and get out on the streets and let’s bring this government down.
To paraphrase Scott Pelley — they are asking for it. They are inviting it. This will be their fault. There is still time for redemption. But don't delay.
Doug Wead is a presidential historian who served as a senior adviser to the Ron Paul presidential campaign. He is a New York Times best-selling author, philanthropist, and adviser to two presidents, including President George H.W. Bush. He is the author of "Game of Thorns: Inside the Clinton-Trump Campaign of 2016," which is due to be released on Feb. 28, 2017. Read more reports from Doug Wead — Click Here Now.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.